Terms And Conditions
1) ScopeThese terms and conditions are applicable to vendors, who must agree to them. In event that the party fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, Chirika may terminate the provision of their services on the platform. Chirika reserves the right to modify these general terms and conditions without giving any justification.
2) Eligibility RequirementsChirika shall have absolute discretion as to whether or not it accepts a Service Provider.
3) PaymentsPayments made to Vendors are as per the agreed commission. Currency used is KENYAN SHILLINGS
4) PlagiarismNo plagiarised content shall be posted on CHIRIKA website. You cannot modify, publish, upload, transfer, sell, copy, create derived materials, distribute, transform, display, reverse-engineer or by any other means the content, in part or totality of the website, except with our express written permission or if expressly authorized by the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website.
5) Chirika’s rights and obligations
- Chirika will list on the website the services vendor may need.
- Chirika reserves the right to modify this general terms and conditions without giving any justification. In that case, Chirika will give the Vendor adequate notice via email. The notice will contain advice on the right and period of objection to the changes, and on the consequences of leaving unexercised the right to object.
- All communications will be done through emails
6) Vendor’s rights and obligations
- The Vendor is obliged to provide all the information necessary when creating a product mastersheet. This should include but is not limited to, a detailed title (product name), brand, , price, quantity, picture/images and description..
- The Vendor has the right to request for service improvement if not satisfied by what has been done, based on the product mastersheet vendor submitted.
- The Vendor will not receive any refund for services paid for in the instance that they change their mind in the middle of a job process.
7) Service Level Agreement (SLA)All Service Providers must read and understand the SLAs and strictly adhere to them.
8) Termination of Services
- This agreement is valid as soon as the Service Provider signs the SLA, and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party. Termination can occur at any time, either by Service Provider deactivating himself/herself from the Platform or by Chirika
- Chirika has the discretionary right to discontinue the use of any Service Provider at any time.
9) Handling, Storing and Damaging Vendor ProductsAll products received by Service Provider as sample must be properly handled, stored and cared for. In event that product(s) are damaged in the care of service provider, such product(s) will be fully paid for by the Service Provider.
10) LiabiltyThe Vendor indemnifies Chirika from all claims arising in relation to matters outside Chirika’s control, including but not limited to damage of products in the care of Service Providers.
11) PrivacyAll parties are obliged to treat confidentially the content of this agreement, as well as all other information and data they acquire in connection with the partnership, and not use it for purposes outside the scope of this contract or pass it on to third parties.
12) Acknowledgement of AgreementBy proceeding you acknowledge to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions as stated above. You consent that this ‘Terms and Conditions’ is the exclusive definition of the mutual agreement between you ( vendor) and Chirika which prevails upon any other former written or verbal agreement or any other communication between you and Chirika related to this contract.